Sunday, August 31, 2008

We believe that education, skills and learning are the key to success and living a prosperous, fulfilled life in Kent.

We aim to provide quality education services for everybody, from early education and childcare provision to schools, colleges and adult education courses and to put extended school services at the heart of our communities.

The Kent Children's Trust is working with other agencies and partners to ensure that the national Every Child Matters agenda will apply to every child in Kent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I hope you're fine there. I'm interested exchange link with your website www.educationlearningindia.blogspot.com. Here I'm sending you my website details. Please add these and let me know with your details.

Title: Online Study
URL: http://www.rdi.co.uk/
Description: RDI is world’s largest independent provider of UK university distance learning courses, online university courses, online degrees, distance learning UK MBA courses, online study and qualifications.

After getting reply from you I'll add your links in my site ASAP. I'm waiting your reply.
Wishing you a charming day.

With love,
Christine.

Anonymous said...

you can contact me via mail. Here is my ID:
christine09.smith@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Nice write up! I have something useful website to share with you. To get information about entrance exams in India and latest educational opportunities, visit Chalocampus.com